TSC Family (All Members),
With teams transitioning to Indoor Training (some teams start this week, some next), we feel this is a great time to share updated indoor protocol and policies with our members.
1) All participants (players, coaches and volunteers) are required to complete the COVID-19 Screening form prior to 4 PM on the day of training: Participant COVID-19 Assessment
2) Participants are expected to show up on time and wait in their car until the previous group has exited (approximately 5 minutes before training). The coach/team designated volunteer will signal from the doorway and can then begin to check in the incoming team to begin training.
3) Only participants (players, coaches and volunteers) are allowed into the indoor facility for training. No Spectators (in order to stay under the facility capacity limitations).
4) All participants must wear a mask indoors during the entirety of activities where physical distancing is not possible. This includes on-field sessions.
5) As always, there are NO CLEATS allowed at the Novelletto Rosati Complex. Players are to wear clean indoor, turf or running shoes.
6) Participants may bring in 1 equipment bag, that should include their personal Hand Sanitizer for their own sanitizing and Water Bottle for their own personal hydration. These items will be kept in a designated individual equipment area assigned by staff to assist with social distancing.
7) Coaches will end the session and have players exit the building a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the usual end time, to allow for check-in buffer. Players will gather their equipment and exit the building wearing a mask and physical distancing. Parents - PLEASE BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP 10 MINUTES EARLIER than the session end time.
Any further questions can be directed to Admin@TecumehSoccerClub.com
Tecumseh SC Family,
Thank you for the collaborative effort from everyone (players, parents, volunteers, coaches, staff and board members who have made this possible).
Below is a RETURN TO TRAIN Reminder List of 8 GREAT STEPS to avoid delay at the field.
1) Have a family discussion, communicate and confirm with your coach you are Ready to Return to Train! (Ask any questions you need to feel comfortable)
2) Complete SportsEngine Return to Play Registration and Waivers (there is no payment processed at this link - however it is required for insurance and liability purposes): https://tecumsehsoccerclub.sportngin.com/register/form/349350361
3) Watch the Tecumseh SC Return to Play Education Webinar (required by Player and Parent before attending your first training session). Please see the video link in the column above and to the right.
4) Review and confirm your Team Training Schedule (including check-in time, on-field time and training start & end times.
5) Prior to 4:00 PM - Complete the Online Tecumseh SC COVID-19 Assessment Form (Required to be completed and successfully cleared each day the participant attends training). SEE LINK IS ABOVE and to the RIGHT.
6) Prior to 4:00 PM - Mark Attendance via SportsEngine App to assist with Contact Tracing.
7) Prepare your soccer equipment and soccer ball. Arrive at training fully dressed and ready (Reminder NO Soccer Bags. Only clear ziplock bags for transporting individual sanitation items and water into the training facility).
8) Arrive at the field early and on-time. Use the field parking lot specifically assigned to you and after parking, only approach the check-in area when safe to do so (social distancing and available room in the queue).
*** Parents, please note the end/pick-up times for training. It is essential that participants are able to exit the session in an orderly timely manner to abide by government guidelines.
Please follow up with any questions. We look forward to seeing everyone out there!